songs woo!!
Sunday, June 25, 2006
wah i just dl lot of new songs!!
i love to listen to songs when i'm down;happy;angry!!
i just love songs hell lot okay!!

i use to think tt i'll die if i didn't msg.
but look i'm still okay now.
i dont nd msg anymore.
all i nd is myself. = )

sch start tml.
happy or sad???
i dont know actually. haha
and this time i'm gonna work well with all chers
no more ap. i have to forgot de stupid attutid of mine.
and work hard for my studys, my basketball,my dream.

Brian McKnight - Back At One

It's undeniable
That we should be together
It's unbelievable
How I used to sayThat I'd fall never
The basis is need to know
If you don't knowJust how I feel
Then let me show you nowThat I'm for real
If all things in timeTime will reveal

One
You're like a dream come true
Two
Just wanna be with you
Three
Cause, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four
Repeat steps one through three
Five
Make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

It's so incredible
The way things work themselves out
And all emotional
Once you know what it's all about,
heyAnd undesirable
For us to be apart
I never would've made it very far
'Cause you know you got the keys to my heart
'Cause...

One
You're like a dream come true
Two
Just wanna be with you
Three
Cause, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four
Repeat steps one through three
Five
Make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

Say farewell to the dark of night
I see the coming of the sun
I feel like a little child
Whose life has just begun
You came and breathed new life
Into this lonely heart of mine
You threw out the lifeline
Just in the nick of time

One
You're like a dream come true
Two
Just wanna be with you
Three
Cause, it's plain to see
That you're the only one for me
And four
Repeat steps one through three
Five
Make you fall in love with me
If ever I believe my work is done
Then I'll start back at one

ME

JoON`
17
190/77
currently schooling
THEM

Adilah
Alan
Alicia
Berenice
Dallas
Danial
Denise.a
Denise.c
Denise.y
Eunice
Fadzil
Gabrielle
Huihui
Jacinta
Jolin
Luffy
Michelle
Peiyi
Qiaozhen
Ru
Shanise
Shi mei
Stella
Suhui
Val
Weiarng
Yelyn
Xiuhan
Zona
PHOTO
SPEAK