Saturday, June 24, 2006
catch it ''it started with a kiss'' with sis last nite.
it's a taiwan drama.
a super stupid gal falling in love with a IQ 200 guy.
happy endding.
so glad to see happy endding.

holiday is coming to an end.
i guess i will miss de time i spend in my bed.
imagine most of de day eeu slp at 4.
and wake up at 2plus 3. = )

i'm kinda disapointed not been able to go to sentosa.
seriously i miss going there.

strange. i always taut i have a lot of frens.
but i guess i'm wrong.
daddy use to tell me tt frens cannot be trusted.
but nv did i believe.
but now i think i'm starting to get wat he is trying to say.

i know tt it's a fact tt eeu are really gone.
but i will still wait, cors i believe in miracle.

lines in my heart.
in song one wish by RAY J

If I had one wish,we would be best friends.
Love would never end, it would just begin.

If I had one wish, you would be my boo.
Promise to love you, trust me I'll trust you.

If I had one wish, we would run away.
Making love all day, have us a baby.

If I had one wish, I'd make you my whole life.
And you'd be my wife, make it right this time

ME

JoON`
17
190/77
currently schooling
THEM

Adilah
Alan
Alicia
Berenice
Dallas
Danial
Denise.a
Denise.c
Denise.y
Eunice
Fadzil
Gabrielle
Huihui
Jacinta
Jolin
Luffy
Michelle
Peiyi
Qiaozhen
Ru
Shanise
Shi mei
Stella
Suhui
Val
Weiarng
Yelyn
Xiuhan
Zona
PHOTO
SPEAK